Lead Data Solutions Architect
Are you interested in helping customers solve business problems leveraging cutting-edge big data, artificial intelligence, and cloud computing?
We are looking for an experienced Lead Data Solutions Architect in Singapore to be a trusted technical partner in the sales process. You have a track record of helping enterprises leverage data to deliver better customer experiences and grow their business. You bring a strong mix of customer engagement, problem-solving, and technical selling skills. You will work closely with the sales team and customers to leverage our intelligence solutions to achieve business goals.
- Work with customers to understand their business problem, use case and articulate the value of Mobilewalla’s data offerings
- Demonstrate and explain Mobilewalla’s data products to clients. Conceptualize and present data solutions to address client’s business use case
- Work with the technical teams of the customer and Mobilewalla internal teams to provide information to facilitate the sales process
- Be a liaison between the business and the internal technical team and help in delivering solutions related to data intelligence
- Communicate proactively and monitor data deliveries to customers. Monitor SLAs, identify potential issues and provide a timely resolution to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure customers are achieving their business goals with our data solutions. Build long term customer relationships that maximize retention and create customer advocates
- Design the deliveries including data schema, data exchange, success criteria/SLA and help create the SOW (Statement of Work) during the deal finalization process
- Architect and execute successful POCs (Proof of Concepts) to realize customer goals
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering to continuously improve products and processes
- Provide technical and product knowledge expertise and resolution to both technical and non-technical audiences both verbally and in writing through a variety of communication tools
- B.S. or MS degree in an Engineering or similar program, Business Administration or quantitative and analytical discipline from an accredited college/university
- 7+ years of experience out of which 4+ years of experience as a Consultant, Technical Account Manager or Pre-sales Engineer in a similar client-facing technical position
- Hands-on experience working in the big data space with data science, data analytics, AI or machine learning in any form is a plus
- Strong skills in SQL, MS Excel, BI tools like Tableau or similar
- Excellent interpersonal skills that build positive relationships with other team members
- Excellent time management skills with a strong ability to organize a busy work schedule to ensure deadlines are always met
- Experience working at a growth stage company and/or in the fintech industry would be a plus
- Proficiency in Mandarin would be an added advantage
Mobilewalla is a global leader in consumer intelligence solutions, leveraging the industry’s most robust consumer data set and deep artificial intelligence expertise to help organizations better understand, model and predict customer behavior. Our proprietary solutions provide businesses with rich insights into consumer behavior helping them to more effectively attract and retain their most desired customers. We are a high growth stage company committed to driving innovation and being a market leader. Mobilewalla is also committed to attracting, retaining, and cultivating the next generation of technology talent. We are a truly global company with a diverse group of employees and a culture of collaboration and mutual respect. Mobilewalla was recently listed as #15 on Comparably's top 50 list of Best Company Culture for Small/Mid-Size companies.
Please complete the form to submit your resume.