Data Solutions Architect
Atlanta, GA, USA
Are you interested in helping customers solve business problems leveraging cutting-edge big data, artificial intelligence, and cloud computing?
We are looking for an experienced Data Solutions Architect in Atlanta, US to be a trusted partner to our sales team. You have a track record of helping enterprises leverage data to deliver better customer experiences and grow their business. You bring a strong mix of customer engagement, problem-solving, and technical selling skills. You will work closely with the sales team and customers to leverage our intelligence solutions to achieve business goals. You will work with clients in a range of industries, on a variety of use cases, engaging with business leaders as well as technical and operations stakeholders.
- Provide technical support to the sales team on data intelligence and analytics solutions
- Work with customers to understand their use case and demonstrate the value of Mobilewalla’s solutions
- Educate clients on Mobilewalla product features and value
- Architect data solutions to address customer use cases including data schema, data exchange, success criteria/SLA to address customer use cases
- Conceptualize and execute successful POCs (Proof of concepts) to realize customer goals
- Liaise between the business and Product team on the design of data solutions
- Work with the technical teams of the customer and Mobilewalla internal teams to provide information to facilitate the sales process
- Help create the statement of work (SOW)
- Fill out customer/prospect RFI/RFPs
- Provide technical and product knowledge expertise and resolution to both technical and non-technical audiences both verbally and in writing through a variety of communication tools
- Collaborate with Customer Success on data deliveries and resolve technical questions and issues
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, and Marketing to continuously improve products and processes
- B.S. or MS degree in an engineering or similar program, Business Administration or quantitative and analytical discipline from an accredited college/university
- 5+ years of experience as a consulting, Technical Account Manager, Pre Sales Engineer in a similar client-facing technical position
- Hands-on experience working in the big data space with data science, data analytics, AI or machine learning in any form is a plus.
- Strong skills in SQL, Python, MS Excel, BI tools like Tableau or similar
- Ability to make sound decisions based on strong analytical reasoning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills that build positive relationships with other team members
- Excellent time management skills with a strong ability to organize a busy work schedule to ensure deadlines are always met
- Experience working at a growth stage company
Mobilewalla is a global leader in consumer intelligence solutions, leveraging the industry’s most robust consumer data set and deep artificial intelligence expertise to help organizations better understand, model and predict customer behavior. Our proprietary solutions provide businesses with rich insights into consumer behavior helping them to more effectively attract and retain their most desired customers. We are a high growth stage company committed to driving innovation and being a market leader. Mobilewalla is also committed to attracting, retaining, and cultivating the next generation of technology talent. We are a truly global company with a diverse group of employees and a culture of collaboration and mutual respect. Mobilewalla was recently listed as #15 on Comparably's top 50 list of Best Company Culture for Small/Mid-Size companies.
Please complete the form to submit your resume.