Mobilewalla is hosting a LIVE panel webinar this July 19, 2022, Tuesday at 11AM Singapore Time. We will be joined by Asia-Pacific's leading financial services and AI experts to discuss how AI is reshaping lending in APAC to drive positive outcomes.
- Redefining credit modelling through AI
- Getting your data strategy right
- Dark side of data: managing the risk of AI biases
The webinar is held in collaboration with the region's leading fintech publication, Fintech News Network, to bring together the fintech community and enable the industry to share their thoughts, solutions and expertise.
HOW AI IS RESHAPING LENDING IN ASIA PACIFIC
WEBINAR DATE/TIME: 19TH JULY 2022, 11.00AM (GMT +8)
AI is a transformational tool in lending, it enables both traditional and new-age lenders to widen their net of creditworthy individuals that they can offer their services to.
While it can be used as a key driver to more inclusive lending, it also is subject to biases like any data endeavour. Join our CEO, Dr. Anindya Datta and fellow panelists to learn real-life examples of how the industry is deploying AI in lending.
- Dr. David R. Hardoon, Chief Data and AI Officer, Union Bank of the Philippines
- Jerry Ying, Chief Product Officer, Asia Pacific, TransUnion
- Ishan Agrawal, Group CTO, Funding Societies | Modalku
- Anindya Datta, Founder, CEO, Chairman, Mobilewalla